News Editors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Editors

MarkG has just approved the AU Civ Group Icon, and now we need news editors. Who wants to be one?

what does a news editor do?
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Post news

Comment

But theres so much work!! You'd need more than one guy to all that work!!!

That better?
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I'm not sure what your point is, MarkG asked for a news editor(s), because we are getting a civ group, and you want me to convince him that we don't need one?

Comment

alexman, want another job? This one does not pay to well though...

Comment

It appears MarkG is NOT going to give us a CIVGROUP UNLESS we provide a news editor.

This is probably a response to the site getting a lack of news.

So its simple, if we want a CIVGROUP, we need a news editor.

One will do for right now.

Who wants to volunteer?

Is that clear enough?
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I volunteer then, but I think we need at least two, just to make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                  But theres so much work!! You'd need more than one guy to all that work!!!

That better?

A lot of work? All you do is post news if something big happens in the AU.

Comment

OK, I'll be your deputy, so long as you tell me what to do

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                      OK, I'll be your deputy, so long as you tell me what to do

Comment

I volunteer then, but I think we need at least two, just to make sure.

you want (another) news editor, right?

Comment

I do, but that doesn't mean deputy

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                            I do, but that doesn't mean deputy
                            Don't major on the minors.

It doesn't matter what you guys are called, we now have two news editors.

Now lets tell MarkG who they are and brush the dust off the AU Icon we decided upon.

After MarkG sets it up, the first news item should be about the new CIVGROUP
                            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I just want to say, first of all, that I have not yet got any experience writing such pieces, but it should look good on a CV for my first job

Comment

Working...
                              X