AU Chancellor Assistant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AU Chancellor Assistant

This issue has become much more important. I am looking for an assistant. They would need to be very active in Apolyton and the AU. No special skills are needed Roth, I'm not sure if you want the job or not because it seems a lot of things have changed since I was last here.

Sorry no thanks. I haven't even been active in AU lately. I probably won't even have a chance to play AU503 anytime soon (if I ever bother). I haven't even played an SP civ game in a few months as my interest has waned considerably.

Comment

If I could suggest someone, then what about Ducki? He seems to have all the skills required, and is a good SP player.
      Last edited by Krill; May 18, 2004, 15:08.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Re: AU Chancellor Assistant

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
        No special skills are needed
        Originally posted by Krill
        then what about Ducki? He seems to have all the skills you would require
        I'm sure that didn't come out right!

Comment

Cr*p, I sure did not. I meant He has all the skils required to do the job well.

Sorry Ducki, I'll edit the post

If no skills were needed, then I'd volenteer, but I lack motivational skills
          Last edited by Krill; May 20, 2004, 10:37.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I have contacted some people but no one has replied yet. Any chance of a reply soon?

Comment

If you empty your PM box...
              "Just once, do me a favor, don't play Gray, don't even play Dark... I want to see Center-of-a-Black-Hole Side!!! " - Theseus nee rpodos

Comment

It should be empty now. It's quite odd considering I had it just emptied.

Comment

Now it's emptied. At least I deleted A LOT of posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhothaerill
                    I haven't even played an SP civ game in a few months as my interest has waned considerably.
                    Sorry to hear that Rhoth, you are by far one of my favorite guys in the CIV III forums, and helped me a lot when I decided to kick the CIV II habit and come here instead.

I would hate to see you leave. Take a break and come back someday. Sometimes we all need a break once in a while
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

For example, the Great Nuclear Master

Comment

I nominate myself for village idiot.

A quick review of my posts will show I'm fully qualified for the position.

Comment

Sorry, idiots are not allowed in the AU campus

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                            Sorry, idiots are not allowed in the AU campus
                            Somebody has to set the bottom of the bell curve

Oh yeah, that's right! AU doesn't give out grades for its courses I only wish WSU had that philosophy.

-courtesy on topic remark to justify posting-

Ducki would be a good choice. At least until he has to be a student again.

Comment

I am currently discussing it with Ducki

Comment

Working...
                              X