AU 502 Game settings not already disclosed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AU 502 Game settings not already disclosed

If you're happy with the info you already have, don't highlight this. Landform, Barbs, AI Aggro, # Civs listed.
    Climate, Humidity, Age guessed at.
    Spoiler:

Landform: Continents, Probably the middle one.
    Climate, Humidity, Age: Unsure, but probably down the middle.
    Barbs: IIRC, Roaming.
    AI Aggressiveness: Normal
    # Civs: Whatever is standard on a Standard map, though those that want to know can check the Space Race
    "Just once, do me a favor, don't play Gray, don't even play Dark... I want to see Center-of-a-Black-Hole Side!!! " - Theseus nee rpodos

AJ
    " Deal with me fairly and I'll allow you to breathe on ... for a while. Deal with me unfairly and your deeds shall be remembered and punished. Your last human remains will feed the vultures who circle in large numbers above the ruins of your once proud cities. "
    - emperor level all time
    - I'm back !!! (too...)

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I ain't looking, but I think this was a very good solution. Kudos to Nathan for pressing his valid position, and kudos to ducki for acknowledging such.

/me would rather do the opening game geophysics analysis thing. It still impresses the heckoutta me that the map generator has all those kind of algorithms working so well.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
        X