AU Mod PBEMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AU Mod PBEMs

Sooooo, when the PTW AU mod came out there were several PBEMs that were begun to test out the mod for PBEM parameters. I unfortunately didn't get in on that. Now that the SP AU mod is about to be wrapped up is there going to be another round of PBEM test games?

The problem with playing PBEM games now with the AU mod is that PBEM games take a very long time to complete, and the AU mod is still in a state of change. Perhaps we should wait until the mod becomes more stable before such a time investment.

Also, the AU mod has been designed primarily with SP in mind. The best PBEM games are between humans without the AI, IMO. If I'm going to play a mod against humans, I would like to include some elements that enhance strategy, but can't be included in the AU mod because the AI can't handle them well.

Comment

I agree with alexman on all points. That said, once the mod stabilizes, I would be happy to start an "AU forum PBEM".

For those interested: Strat Forum 5 is still going strong, if but a little slowly.

Dominae
      And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

Working...
      X