AUSG101 – Opportunist Team DAR 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUSG101 – Opportunist Team DAR 5

This is the DAR (“during action report”) thread for the fifth turn block of 30 turns (50ad –450ad) for the opportunist team. Please post your DAR of the next 30 turns, including thoughts of why you did what you did in the game, along with a screenshot at 450ad and a savegame at 450ad. Please name your save with your nickname, team name, and the time (i.e. rhoth-opportunist-450ad).

Everyone will have 10 days to complete the fifth turn block. That means the DARs will need to be posted by 23:59 EST Tuesday the 21st. This is being done for three reasons…one to get back onto the normal schedule, two to hopefully draw back the people who have stopped playing by giving them more time to play, and three I will be gone from the 16th through the 20th.

Team registry:

Dominae
    Arrian
    Nor Me
    BRC
    Godking
    Platfuss
    korn469

Current voting (by spaceship team)

Total votes: 0 of 7
    Attached Files

Since there is no posting, I'll give my vote to the first one who puts at least a single line...
    The Mountain Sage of the Swiss Alps

Comment

Where are you people?

My vote goes to the first person to put up a screenshot.
      "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

Defcon5 you must have missed it, but the choice was made to stop turn blocks and voting. Anyone who wishes to play out their save as a normal AU game can.

Comment

Working...
        X