AU Civgroup Icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AU Civgroup Icon

Okay everyone, now that we have many different icons to choose from it is time to vote on our favorite AU icon. The one with the most votes will be the one I ask Gramphos to make a civgroup for. This poll will last for six days as everyone who cares about it should have voted by then. I don't know how long it will take after that before the icon becomes a civgroup, but I'll try to get it done quickly.
    Attached Files
    Red 'A' with horseshoe 'U'
    3.13%
    'AU' with graduation hat
    3.13%
    'AU' with no graduation hat
    0.00%
    'AU' on blue shield (this option was originally posted with many different colors)
    46.88%
    'U' over 'A' with transparent background
    3.13%
    'U' over 'A' with black background
    0.00%
    'U' over 'A' with black background and scrunched
    15.63%
    Triangle and 'U' with blue background
    3.13%
    'AU' with blue background
    18.75%
    'AU' with transparent background
    3.13%
    I abstain
    3.13%

The poll is expired.

Lots of good ones, but I picked AU on blue shield as it is easiest to read.

Comment

Scrunched!
      And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

I think AU on the blue shield (#4) is the best because it grabs your attention.

Comment

- Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
          - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

#7, The scrunched one.

Comment

I like scrunched a lot too, but I had to go with #4. In addition to jumping out at you, maybe it'll convey that AU turns you into a Civ3 Superman.
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Ok, I got to ask. Why is it referred to as scrunched? How would one know which one was the scrunched one, unless someone referred to it by number?

Comment

Because it says scrunched in the description (... waiting for vxma1's "Doh!" ).
                  The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
                    but I had to go with #4. In addition to jumping out at you, maybe it'll convey that AU turns you into a Civ3 Superman.
                    But it makes me think of a beauty contestant ribbon, you know how it looks like a red silk ribbon with "Miss AU" written across it.

Comment

It was called the scrunched one to differentiate it from the one right before it. The one before has the same layout and colors and uses the whole 19 pixel height, while the scrunched one uses 17.

Comment

DoH

Comment

How long is the poll for? It looks like 'AU' on blue shield is the runaway favorite.

Comment

Rhothaerill,

there hasn't been a thanks yet in this thread for all your efforts
                            so: THANKS
                            - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                            - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

The poll was set up on Saturday to last for six days. I figured that was plenty long enough.

BTW, I was wrong that Gramphos was the one to talk to about adding the civgroup so once the poll is over I will talk with DanQ about it.

And thanks for your thanks sabrewolf. Just trying to do my part in helping make the AU and DG's better (and since I won't be running for AU chancellor at least I can set up some of this stuff. ).

Comment

Working...
                              X