Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links

I attached my Civ2 Favorites/Bookmarks (my personal GL index). They are sorted a similar way as "Great Library Index #2".
    Unfortunately threads are not classified by usefulness - I usually include threads that I want to read and study one day.

Favorites/Bookmarks of other players are welcomed...
    Attached Files
    Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Gr8 idea ST!

I've downloaded and it looks extremely comprehensive...I most certainly will attempt to take a closer look at some of the links in due course.

Personally though, i prefer to download the entire link thread or guide or any article that perks my interest sufficiently onto my h/drive...that way whenever the need arises i can browse at my own leisure and needn't be online to access the info.

Wouldn't it be nice to have some form of strategy guide, perhaps indexed that one could search thru for detail similar to the search function here. Im sure it could be set up.....even using something as simple as outlook express or another mail tool. The threads could be imported and then one would have an offline database.

I certainly could do with something like that at this stage...too much info to digest at once and better to store it for later accessibility.

What your views?
    "Some people are alive, simply because its against the law to kill them"

"Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought"

Comment

Paradox, I will move to Great Library Discussion, since that thread is designated for such debates.
      Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

Working...
      X