No announcement yet.

Talkative bunch aren't ya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, so caravans are useful for something other than wonder-forcing? I'll be damned; I thought they were just a poor man's capitalization.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
      Oh, so caravans are useful for something other than wonder-forcing? I'll be damned; I thought they were just a poor man's capitalization.
      *picks jaw off the floor*

Caravans are what makes Deity level easy - unless you're the ICS-and-Crusader-rush type.
      "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
      "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Trade is an extremely powerful force in civ. And these days, due to the mind-boggling research of a few clearly insane individuals (sorry Samson and Solo ) you can use it to even deadlier effect.

Comment

This thread pretty much explains Rick's behavior on the #apolyton IRC channel the other day.
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Hey i thought i told you not to say anything about that!
            I'm back, sorry everyone.

Comment

Oh do spill the beans - a bit of hot gossip on the Civ2|Strat forum is a rare thing...

SG[1]
              "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
              "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Originally posted by rickontherun_21
                Hey i thought i told you not to say anything about that!
                Funky...
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Gits
                  Oh do spill the beans - a bit of hot gossip on the Civ2|Strat forum is a rare thing...

SG[1]
                  Well, basically he was impatient and as no one responded within 1-2 minutes, he decided "to dot" the channel.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin

Well, basically he was impatient and as no one responded within 1-2 minutes, he decided "to dot" the channel.
                    After reading that... maybe I'll stay out of the chatro - err, channel
                    "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                    "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Civ and Apolyton eat up enough of my time already. Trolls!
                      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                      X