Barbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCG
    Nickname for the US president (George W (dubya) Bush), used to distinguish him from his dad
    ... but actually Gerorge W is a clone of George senior the W merely denotes the 23rd attempt

SG[1]
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Gits

... but actually Gerorge W is a clone of George senior the W merely denotes the 23rd attempt

SG[1]
      is clone is

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
        Huh?? I thot barbs stop appearing after Mobile Warfare.

Barbs may not build tanks, they just buy them from fallen superpowers… that's what Dubya is trying to convince the world of Saddam Hussein.
        [build]
        but if they capture city then they build it?

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          Depends....try telling one you forgot her birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
            Huh?? I thot barbs stop appearing after Mobile Warfare.

Barbs may not build tanks, they just buy them from fallen superpowers… that's what Dubya is trying to convince the world of Saddam Hussein.
            Barb pirates stop after MW, IIRC. The land based ones keep coming right up to the bitter end.

@ottok - the barbarian paper is pretty clear that the barbs never get any better units than artillery/cavalry/guerrillas.
            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man

Barb pirates stop after MW, IIRC. The land based ones keep coming right up to the bitter end.

@ottok - the barbarian paper is pretty clear that the barbs never get any better units than artillery/cavalry/guerrillas.
              artillery/cavalry... Ironist.
              My game they not name it!

Comment

Originally posted by ottok

artillery/cavalry... Ironist.
                My game they not name it!
                Sorry, partisans... briefly forgot the name for the Guerrilla Warfare guys.
                "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man

Sorry, partisans... briefly forgot the name for the Guerrilla Warfare guys.
                  sorry i mean sackly that but... youre right!

Comment

Working...
                  X