X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming
    But rah... many of the group are warmongers
    I guess there's that too.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• ENOUGH SAID
      In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
      "Mark Twain"

Comment

• I gather your tests were human vs human. Any way to rig a series of tests to see if it also applies to AI vs human?

Comment

• I could load the same file and let the AI do the attacks. I'd guess they do get it. Since humans don't get it against the AI what other reason would it exist except for against humans. They wouldn't have programmed it just for MP, it was already in the game.

If I get bored, maybe I'll do it.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• But why?

Comment

• Of course to disadvantage human players...
              But it seems like a very far off method...
              Maybe its an unnoticed programming consequence of the normal suprise attack bonus...whats the numerical value for the normal suprise bonus (when you break a treaty?)
              ottok, its nice to see I can understand your sentences when they are fewer than three words long

Comment

• Not so far off. At the upper level, barbs get an attack bonus against humans but not against the AI so the surprise bonus only working against humans seems kind of consistent with that thinking.

In our very limited test, the initial surprise bonus appeared to be the same as the surprise bonus after breaking a treaty. Quantifying exactly what the bonus is has not yet been completed.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I feel that war with humans is somewhat danger than ai,but... oh i see,the huts...

of course ,what fool i am,forgeting all?

Comment

Working...
                  X