No announcement yet.

Do you build KRC in OCC games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're on a one or two tile island, i would expect the polution problem to be at a minimum since most of the tiles are water
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No - all pollution is minimized before Industrialization. Check Starlifters analysis, it's pretty good.

Comment

No, you're both right.

Comment

with respect to starlifter's analysis,if you put KRC in a size 20 city before Indistrialization,you will have pollution.Period.At this point an OCCer should have 1 non settler improving land.Thats it.No time for however many turns it takes a settler to clean up.Now obviously if you have a bunch of settlers or mainly water its ok.I wouldn't know where/how you could afford all settlers though.

It can be good under the right circumstances but generally speaking its a waste of resources in OCC IMO.
          The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

You still get pollution - I know it's reduced before Industrialization, but it's there. I usually wind up dedicating a Settlers unit to cleanup work when I have KRC.

BTW... would you build it if it was 200 shields?
            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Working...
            X