No announcement yet.

Razing cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scouse gits i have seen similar events....i didnt' think barb food boxes were any different though?
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I would agree Warz - the Barbs have the same size food box as the AI, but I think they operate under somewhat different rules...

SG[1]
      "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

I recently had an instance where barbs captured one of my cities (for the NON partisans, of course... you don't seriously think that would have happened unintentionally do you? ). When I recaptured it, it was size 1, and it wasn't destroyed (no walls).

Has someone in this thread already said that you can recapture your own former cities at size 1? I think that's an exception to the city razing rule.
        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

yes i stated that... i assume you bribed it STYOM? or did you take it by force?

Comment

By force of course... why should I pay for my own city

Actually the city was on an island... it was one of those wonderful situations where you have a rifleman defending an unwalled city and a pirate ship lands with a bajillion dragoons

Pirates land, kill my riflemen, take the city... out come 7 partisans, who beat the dragoons to a pulp and recapture the city

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

hehe, well i bribed my cities in question, 26g is worth it.....and the city never disappears of course....

trying to remember the last time i attacked one back, i usually keep them around to bribe units from

Comment

Oh yes, bribing is the preferred way... but when it's the only city on a smallish island, where does the spy come from?

I love getting those free NON partisans though

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                  trying to remember the last time i attacked one back, i usually keep them around to bribe units from
                  Agreed. In fact, the only time you would be likely to attack is when the city is on an island like STYOM's.

Comment

not true, if i have to i will attack one in my territory, so long as i don't feel as though it will be destroyed...bribing/attacking can have similar results if the city isn't destroyed

Comment

Working...
                    X