Player Autopalace Relocation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Autopalace Relocation

What I've just seen happen may not be the same with the normal single player game.

I've been playing a hotseat ww2 scenario (the one that came with the game, not Red Front, etc) playing as all 7 countries included.

The Allies took their first city south of Oslo (having taken that entire pennisula), then the next turn they took Berlin, and I was curious to see how much corruption the German cities would have under a Republic with no palace.

I picked the most centralized city left, to build a new palace, only to find out that the computer had already switched my city Munich from whatever it was producing before Palace.

Does this always happen when a player loses his capital? Does production in one city change to a palace? Its nice to know, especially if you were building a wonder in that city.

no its the hotseat aspect.Once you press enter the ai takes over your civ.They can change governments,change orders,send units etc.Its a real pain and the main reason hotseat is not played that much.

I'm not sure but if you "save" 1 unit and then press ctrl+N to end turn that might work.Thats what they do for pbem games.
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

I've never noticed changing movement orders. Shrugs.

But I just noticed the cheat menu was greyed out, as usual for hotseat, but checked. I was curious after my build queue gave a cheat button. Thats never happened before either to me.

Comment

At least I've noticed in normal SP that re-building the Palace would have number one priority for the AI after loosing it, but can't say exactly about MP with AI players included.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
        X