No announcement yet.

ICS deontology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least you're properly embarrassed about it.

Comment

What can i say, religion has corrupted my mighty empire....damm Christians...don't they understand the Muslim right to might j/k of course
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by La Fayette

...beneath whom?
        Remember: 'Liberté EGALITE Fraternité'*
        If those three simple words were really in action all around the world, I guess the world would be somewhat better than it actually is.
        (* I hope I don't need to translate ).
        Seriously, i think we tend to see relatively French here as opposed to, say, Finns, as for almost all enlgish speaking web sites, for linguistic reasons. There is an extensive Francophone web, with sites on most everything - most French are more comfortable there - smaller linguistic communities (for example Finns) have less on the internet, and are likely better English speakers, and are more likely to use english internet sites.

I'm quite curious about the ways in which the net has drawn together the franco-phone community outside France - ie Quebec, west Africa, Walloonia etc _ id go look myself but my French is not good enough.

LOTM
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
          I'm quite curious about the ways in which the net has drawn together the franco-phone community outside France - ie Quebec, west Africa, Walloonia etc _ id go look myself but my French is not good enough.
          LOTM
          Check your searching engines : the internet community is very active in Quebec ... of course less active in Africa, due to the level of equipment !
          JCP
          Paris, FRANCE

Comment

The French should stick to lingua franca (English).

Comment

you could say that about any country that doesn't speak english as its first choice
              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
              X