What happend to Xin yu's X-pack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happend to Xin yu's X-pack?

I would love to read it, where did it go?
    The link in the Gl doesn't work
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The fatal flaw in every plan is the assumption that you know more then your enemy. -Sun Tzu

Yeah... there have been so many changes at this site, that all of the links haven't been updated...

However, Xin Yu is the latest interview. He comments on how he discovered the X- pack can be found in a thread discussing the interview.

Maybe his discription will help.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The X-pack: 4 engineers, 1 bomber, several Mech. Inf. to set it up, preferrable on a terrain with defense bonus. Then stealth fighters will join them whenever needed. The X-box is movable.

Each turn, one Mech. Inf. will pillage the fortress on this square (left off from the previous turn), two engineers will build an airbase, then some air missions will fly by the stealth fighters. After all air missions are done, two other engineers will construct a fortress before the end of the turn.

Also if it's a beachhead, I may add several paratroopers so that they can paradrop and do suicidal pillaging (it's been too long and I forgot if paradrops can be made from airbases, or it has to be a city. However a general idea is that, everything within 7 squares of the X-box will suffer from its raids, but your enemy can do almost nothing about it.)

Comment

There are 2 ways to to try and take out an X-pack stack.

1.A bunch of stealth fighters and cross your fingers.

2.Get a 3rd party unit next to it and nuke it.
        The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Originally posted by Smash
          There are 2 ways to to try and take out an X-pack stack.

1.A bunch of stealth fighters and cross your fingers.

2.Get a 3rd party unit next to it and nuke it.

I love #2.

Rich
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X