Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 civilization limit in Civ 3! An invitation to complain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 civilization limit in Civ 3! An invitation to complain!

Unless we make Firaxis change their minds we will yet again be stuck with the 7 civilizations per game limit. Please go to the Civ 3 forum and complain about this, or you can do so in the following thread:
    http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum6/HTML/002601.html?35
    Rome rules

LOL Roman

I DO admire your percervirence (mispelled) on this issue

Comment

Why do you want more than 7 civs at once? If you want a challenge, you should have fewer civs, not more. And, as some of the GL topics point out, the 7 civ limit is linked to other things. I'm sure Civ3 will be quite interesting and challenging enough the way it is currently described.

Comment

When playing a game on a large scale map you should have many different civilizations. Playing a WW2 scenario on a big map is more fun when you have more opponents than just the allies, axis and neutruals (and three other nations). And after all, you choose how many opponents would you like to have in a game.

Comment

That's true, it would make a difference in scenarios. From what I've seen of Civ3, though, it's going to be hard for independent creators of scenario files, because of all the unit animation. That makes a bigger difference to me.

Comment

Working...
          X