Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I would like to participate, although I don't have any programing skills, not even with HTML.

PS. I prefer Slow Thinker's idea of condensed threads containing all useful information rather than an extensive and needlesly repetitive index.
    Rome rules

Comment

• SG2, I've sent you a message with more index keywords (to save space here). This is in some disarray, and needs to be consistently organized.

ST, yes, I'm willing to write the "how-to" posts for the GL's final locked thread. I'll also write a document for city improvements' and wonders' general descriptions.

As far as how often we will need the GL to be unlocked - perhaps requesting it of Ming when a certain quantity of edits is reached, or a certain time has gone by, will work. For instance, every time ten new links accumulate or a fortnight has passed, whichever is sooner.

Finally, I think the compiled "info" type threads (diplo/spy variety) should have precedence over other threads with the same topics. The reasons are simple:
      • Other related threads have already been combed thru for useful info
      • The misinformation from those same threads has been thrown out
      • They are already linked within the compiled "info" thread
      This will help keep the GL a bit smaller. If you agree, I believe it should be the responsibility of the "info" thread author to alert SG2 which links, if any, should be removed/redirected. He will have enough to do keeping the index in order and easily readable.
      The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
      intelligence to few.

Comment

• This thread has now been archived, and can be found at: http://apolyton.net/forums/Archives/...-3-001371.html

I'm leaving a copy here but closing it, just so people don't wonder what happened to it.

Please continue your great work in the new threads that are on the top of this forum.

And just to make things easier, the new discussion thread can be found at: http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum3/HTML/001818.html?5

To be continued....

------------------
        Ming
        ACS Civ II & OT Forum Moderator
        Ming@Apolyton.net
        [This message has been edited by Ming (edited April 19, 2001).]
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
        X