Hi Felow Civers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Felow Civers!!!

Hi gang I know you can't wait for me to tell you all of my keen incite andprespective into the greatest game ever made except for Super Mario brothers which is of course the Civilization II game by the great Siv Myers! But maybe some of you guys are really good at Civ II to just like me! Which would be great because i need some help beacuse the AI keeps beating me at the Civ II game by Siv Myers!

Right now I'm playing the Civ II game by Siv Myers on warloard level which is a lot harder than the deity level that a lot of you loosers play it on! So there! Cram it! So playing a a really hard levil like warloard isnt very fun for ole' Civ ****** because I keep losing to this little trick the AI does! Whenever I build my ironclads the AI nukes them! And that makes me mad because i really like ironclads because it means you have steam engine and you can research railroad which doesnt cost any movment points! See how much I know about Civ!

So how do I pertect my ironclads from nuclear missles i ask you! Should I stack units or what! Please help because I want to win at warloard so I can move up to chiftain which is the nuber #1 level of the great game of civilazation II by siv Myers!

Later!

Me can help you : stack nukes too than you can play on chief stain levil.

Other trick : build a spaceship and send it to mars. the AI will stop nuking your aronclods.
    [This message has been edited by smilo (edited March 30, 2001).]

Comment

Why thank you Smelo for all your king word and the help that you have given to be today in my qwest to defeet the evil AI on the warloard level of the Civ II game by Siv Myers! Those are good ideas, and I think that ole' Civ ****** might have made himself an inter net friend here on his very first day! So you think I should stak nukes huh! OK, I'll trty that, but what do I have to reserch to get nukes! I just thought the AI gave them to themself because i was beeting them so bad and they are just loosers! Like people who play on deity and who can just CRAM IT!

Comment

If all you are going to do is "try" to insult people, you might not get any answers... but that's assuming you actually want answers and you're just not trolling.

------------------
        Ming
        CivII Moderator & And soon to be ex-Off-Topic Forum Moderator
        Ming@Apolyton.net
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Try researching environmentalism, then you get nukes .. I think.

Comment

No way I'm ever gonna reserch that stupid tech Smelo invironmentalism is for librals and loosers! Unlike me!

Comment

Maybe you loose becuase you not reasearch environerrmentalissism, then you looser too.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Civ ****** on 03-30-2001 07:32 PM
                ...invironmentalism is for librals and loosers! Unlike me!

Are you sure about that one
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Welcome back Smokey - I thought you were on vacation

------------------
                  Scouse Git[1]

"Staring at your screen in horror and disbelief when you open a saved game is one of the fun things of a succession game " - Hueij
                  "The Great Library must be built!"
                  "A short cut has to be challenging,
                  were it not so it would be 'the way'."
                  - Paul Craven
                  "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                  "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Wen the AI nukes my iornclds I ushally jus5t send some spies into ther cities to dettonate ther nukes. If you have to cleer a path to get their, you can usally use a bunch of calveries, or elss sneek yor spies in under covver of a bunch of carryvans.

Welcome abord. We're lookin furward to sharring lots more tips like this that weve lerned wile we were workin our way up from diety to the more chalenging livels.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Civ ****** on 03-30-2001 07:06 PM
                      Whenever I build my ironclads the AI nukes them!

1) Try to build them sooner (3 or 4 centuries would be nice).
                      2) If you wonder how, ask solo (he usually launches some kind of huge SS while we (civ retarded?) are busy building our first wonder).
                      3) If you meet smokey, say hello on my behalf (but do it gently, since I don't wish to get nuked).
                      Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

Wow is this a DL thread or what?!
                        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Thanks fellow Civers for all your kind words and attempts to help me improve my game on the most hanous of all levels: warloard! I have been trying some of your statedies and some of them really dont work too well but oh well maybe I'm just doing them wrong!

But becasue I know that your hearts are in the wright place I've decided to share a little top secret inside info with you that came to me straight from the great Siv Myers himself! Because we went out and had dinner last night becasue he really values my keen incite into all things Civ and he sees the truth of my words!

Do you want me to make a posting of what he said about the new Civ III game so you can see it? OK, I will then!

First he told me that diplomecy would be different in the new game!

Second he told me that there would be new units!

Third he told me that the graphic would be better!

There you have it, Civ fans, straight from the mouth of my good friend Siv Myers to you all hear on these boards! And we're having lunch again next week so if you have any suggestions why don't you just post 'em up here and ole' Civ ****** will have a look at 'em!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Civ ****** on 04-05-2001 05:08 PM
                            And we're having lunch again next week so if you have any suggestions why don't you just post 'em up here and ole' Civ ****** will have a look at 'em!

AFAIK there are already a few thousand suggestions on another forum.
                            But, as we all know in France, having lunch (especially with a magnum of Bordeaux available) makes it much easier to take the right decisions.

Hence, here is my one and only suggestion: "please, if we are going to have new units, let us have vet moles"

------------------
                            aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental
                            Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

LOL @ LaFayette - what a lovely concept! How would a mole work - pass some portion of the research from a city back to the city from whence it came?
                              Are you familiar with John Le Carre -- Smiley's People?
                              I fear that a vet mole might not be as attractive as your delectable (French) Vet Spies ...

------------------
                              Scouse Git[1] -- git1@scousers.net

"Staring at your screen in horror and disbelief when you open a saved game is one of the fun things of a succession game " - Hueij
                              "The Great Library must be built!"
                              "A short cut has to be challenging,
                              were it not so it would be 'the way'."
                              - Paul Craven
                              "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                              "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Working...
                              X