What is the Biggist map allowed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Biggist map allowed

I have a map that huge its well above the 120x75.Does any body have info for getting or making mega maps please let me know
    John Plavchan

32767 squares for MGE and ToT
    10923 for civ 2.42 and FW
    You can hexedit any map, the coordinates are the 1st two numbers of the .map file or use my modifed civ2map.exe
    You can find gigamaps on many sites. I have a large collection of gigamaps of the realworld made by myselfs or others. If you want I can provide you with some
    Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

Yes that would be GREAT I have CivII MGE I would Take any Huge map you have ,thanks for the Info.what is your modified civ2map edit please let me know how I can get it thanks
      John Plavchan

Comment

It's available in the download section of this site. Don't know if the database is still up, what with the recent server problems and all.
        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Plumbean, send me your e-mail (at julius.brenzaida@infomaniak.ch) and I'll send you one or two zipped maps
          Sorry for not posting earlier but this was quite impossible
          Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

Working...
          X