fighters vs. bombers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fighters vs. bombers

in each of the following, which would you rather use, a fighter/stealth fighter (f) or a bomber/staelth bomber(b):
    1.city w/sam but w/o air born defense
    2. defending your city w/ or w/o sam
    3. open feild combat.
    4.aginst a cruise missle attack (1 carrier full) in the open feild.
    5. overall, which do you prefer

please answer like this
    1.f:1 b:0
    2.f:1 b:0
    3.f:1 b:0
    4.f:1 b:0
    5.f:1 b:0
    "our words are backed by nuclear weapons"
    "oh, yeah. well, our nukes are backed by 100%money back guarantee, so there."

1.f:1 b:0
    2.f:1 b:0
    3.f:1 b:0
    4.f:0 b:1
    5.f:1 b:0

Never came against situation #4 but maybe I'd use bomber for extra attack points (not minding losing it in the next turn if it was to get rid of all these cruise missiles).

But yeah, bombers/stealth bombers are useless to me too. I never use them unless the othes don't have flight/stealth and then it's for a small period of time.

Comment

1.f:3 b:0
      2.f:3 b:0
      3.f:3 b:0
      4.f:2 b:1
      5.f:2 b:1

------------------
      If Al Gore invented the Internet, then I invented the spell check- Dan Quayle

If someone doesn't agree with you, you haven't explained yourself well enough-Luther Ely Smith

She turned me into a newt...well I got better- Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

Comment

1.f:3 b:1
        2.f:4 b:0
        3.f:4 b:0
        4.f:3 b:1
        5.f:2 b:2

All of these depend on numbers. I've answered as if I had to choose one of either. If I can use several, then my answer to 3 changes.
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
        X