Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Deity of course.

Comment

IMO the AI is programmed to offer a cease fire after you take one of its cities so that it can make use of the bonus afforded to a sneak attack.

No problem accepting the cease fire if this allows you to bring up reserves. But if your forces are stretched, and it is up to the successful attackers to dig in and hold their gains, refuse the cease fire (blasted senate allowing, of course).

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Kristjan on 01-07-2001 11:02 AMAI is crazy about nukes
        Kristjan

There is nothing I hate worse than seeing the AI come at me with nukes!! Usually, once that happens, I'm doomed. However, in my last game, the English of all people started using them and I was still able to vanquish them.

Cursed English! (Just kidding Scouse Gits!)

------------------
        Frodo lives!
        Frodo lives!

Comment

Oh KC - you must have heard of 'Perfidious Albion' - we have a millenium long reputation for doing unto others (first)!

I agree with you - I detest nukes and will do everything in my empire's power to prevent the building of the Manhatten Project - what are vet spies for after all?????

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
          "The Great Library must be built!"
          "A short cut has to be challenging,
          were it not so it would be 'the way'."
          - Paul Craven
          "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
          "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Scouse Gits on 01-09-2001 06:15 AM
            Oh KC - you must have heard of 'Perfidious Albion' - we have a millenium long reputation for doing unto others (first)!

I agree with you - I detest nukes and will do everything in my empire's power to prevent the building of the Manhatten Project - what are vet spies for after all?????

Doh! I feel like Homer Simpson! I've used spies to destroy AI spaceships but it never occurred to me to wreck the Manhattan Project with them. As I said... doh!

------------------
            Frodo lives!
            Frodo lives!

Comment

Working...
            X