No announcement yet.

uhh... a poll (2 q's)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early game science, mid game luxuries, end game taxes, especially in MP, in SP science pretty much all the way.

Uh, i like conquest, not interested too much about the moon. As long as its there and the tides still work, i can surf and i am happy

Now, when i play SMAC after a CIV game, then for the sake of realism, i build the spaceship, does this make sense
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

uhhhh..........
      does that count as a vote for other? are you even voting. anyway, here's a new question. (you can vote on this even if you voted on the previous two.)

have you ever been in a world nuclear war wit all 7 tribes nuking each other. i did, and it was funny. (it doesn't matter if it was single player or multi player)

Yes, it was cool (or just type 1): 1
      Yes, and it sucked (2):0
      No, but it sounds cool (3):0
      No, it sounds like it would toatly suck(4):0
      "our words are backed by nuclear weapons"
      "oh, yeah. well, our nukes are backed by 100%money back guarantee, so there."

Comment

oh, yeah, and this is the last day to vote on the first 2 q's. after, don't bother voting on them.
        "our words are backed by nuclear weapons"
        "oh, yeah. well, our nukes are backed by 100%money back guarantee, so there."

Comment

Science:13 Taxes:0
          AC:9 Conquest:4

No, I haven't been in such a situation, but it actually does sound fun so:

(1) 1 (2) 0 (3) 1 (4) 0 (or something like that)
          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

(1)1 (2)0 (3)2 (4)0

------------------
            Save the whales, collect the whole set!!

If Al Gore invented the Internet, then I invented the spell check- Dan Quayle

If someone doesn't agree with you, you haven't explained yourself well enough-Luther Ely Smith

Comment

smokes that was my answer, and how i plan my distribution....... i could abstain from the vote if its too complicated for you Never had all civs with nukes, i bet that would get ugly real quick though
              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Science: 12 Taxes: 1

AC: 9 Conquest: 5

I voted for taxes but its science for gl and sol then taxes,fundy,and my own personal oyster.

Comment

Depends on who I am playing against, if they are a bigtime tech stealer or not. Then if your science is up their gold is up and just steal what they need.

My vote is:
                  science
                  AC

But I totaly tax the people at several points in the game for rush building, and there is nothing like a good all out war once in awhile!

------------------
                  The journey itself is the thing~Odysseus
                  The journey itself is the thing~Odysseus

Comment

Science: 14 Taxes: 1
                    AC: 11 Conquest: 5

Comment

Working...
                    X