da smokes survey 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• da smokes survey 2

da smokes got bored so he decided ta put up his second survay early, if y'all don't care. now, on wit da survey: 1). which of da following early game strtegies is da most effeective; build all da cities you can, ignore where ya build them, jes build them; build fo trade and defense(rivas, hills, and grassland with 3 defenders or more) and get rich; do da same as the prev. strategie, jes go fo tech sted of cash; spend as much time as you need, irrigate and road every square in da radius, den build; none of these. 2). did anyone else make weed a special resorse in a scenario, and if so, what'd it do? 3). when create a map, do ya like to; make it manly wter wit a few big islands and a lot of 1 square islands; laots of land, maybe one ocean, and a lot of rivers fo irrigateing; make the whole thing desert cept fo one perfect island in the shape of the city radius, and put y fav pepps thre (its actually pretty funny, but gets boring fast, in da smokes opinion). this is da smokes last survey fo a while. oh yeah, i almost fogot. the ansa ta #3 in da last survey is...

sometimes, mainly when i'm relaxed and not being serious, and i am high, but i can still type. when da smokes starts talking normal, he's angy or he's in a fancy place. chill, peeps and pimps.
    "our words are backed by nuclear weapons"
    "oh, yeah. well, our nukes are backed by 100%money back guarantee, so there."

1. I build as many cities as fast as I can. I pick a balance between resource rich locations and defense. I immediately link with roads (helps trade too).

Gotta get there firstest with the mostest.

2. Maybe you can make a scenario for us with weed as a special resource.

3. When I create a map, I try to make maps with concentrations of certain terrains. Big deserts, long mountain ranges, endless swamps...
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
    X