No announcement yet.

single unit in only city invulnerable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah well, good old Mac port strikes again. But I'll take it regardless. I can't stand the sound of the little bell chime every time you build a city.

------------------
    finbar
    Mono Rules!
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

debeest...
      Howies vs warrior... classic stuff

Well, that should prove it as a fact!
      HA HA HA HA!
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Ming on 10-04-2000 10:56 AM

Well, that should prove it as a fact!
        HA HA HA HA!

For dang PC players!

------------------
        finbar
        Mono Rules!
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

funny thing about those stupid buttbarians is that they never seem to get very high tech in all da games da smokes played, so i occsionaly cheat and give em some cruise missles. i laugh so damn hard when those stupid buttbarons can't even take out an old musketeer i bribed for the fun of it. funny, till they kill some of da smokes nukes. then da smokes gaots ta lay some nukey time smackdown.
          "our words are backed by nuclear weapons"
          "oh, yeah. well, our nukes are backed by 100%money back guarantee, so there."

Comment

Working...
          X