I need help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help!!!

For those who have played the Midgard scenario that comes with CIV2 MGE, the rule book states that there is another way to win the scenario without conquering the whole map.
    I need to know WHAT is that method.

------------------
    "And his word shall carry
    death eternal to those who
    stand against righteousness."

There are actually two additional ways to win the scenario. Since I'm sure that you don't want me to spoil the suspense , I will just provide hints. Both are tech related. 1) There is a Unit Killed event that provides the winning tech. 2) This is a non-stealable tech, but if you are the first Civ to discover this tech you will win the game.

I found out about the Unit killed event when I was successful in combat against one. Bribery doesn't trigger the event, I tried, it has to be either an offensive or defensive kill. Just as a warning, if you figure out the required unit, it won't be an easy kill because the AI will do everything possible to avoid combat, including disbanding, if the unit is severly injured.

I found out about the tech discovery aspect when another civ beat me to it.

Ken

Comment

if you are feeling nasty, you can have a look at the events.txt file. It covers all that you need to know to win the game. Please note that this can spoil your gaming experience though.

Comment

Thanks guys.

It was stupid of me not to check the texts file first. DUHOO!!!

------------------
        "And his word shall carry
        death eternal to those who
        stand against righteousness."

Comment

Working...
        X