Clear All

• I conquered the world even faster... by 1300BC

this is what i did

small random map
    deity level
    ranging hordes
    7 civilizations
    don't restart eliminated civilizations

i conquered it by 1300 BC, I have the first and the last turn saved so if any of you want to take a look and try to do a better time, write me at miguelsana@mixmail.com and i will send you the file
    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Was that with single production or double production?
    Apolyton Empress
    "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

This is simply amazing.
      What was your strategy?
      My life, my rules

Comment

I don't know what is single or double production but the cities didn't have that many influence in the game, they were all mercenaries armies in the beggining,
        it was my first game in a small map so I don't have a really consciencious strategy but with just one archer I killed two civilizations and the barbarians gave a hand to kill the xinese,
        I'm amazed too.

Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

I played with multiplayer gold edition though, I don't know about the production I guess the default one

Smartfart I tried to send the saved game but the email keeps returning

miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Could you please elaborate on how the game evolved?

Carolus

Comment

okay I'm gonna explain it, I chose the Spaniards, not for any reason, that's becuase is the country where I was born, I began with two colons and I began since the beggining with code warrior and bronze working,
              the map was like a V and I was in the lowest part, in my right side were the cartaganians and the japanes in the left side the xinese germans and russians
              I move my colons to the right and I open a hut and they gave me a free archer.
              I went to explor and I found a japanes city i attacked and it was defended just by a warrior, I destroy that city and I killed them, I move north with the same archer and I found the cartaganian city and I also destroy it with the same archer, I kill two civilizations with just an unit!!!!!!!1

by then I already found my two cities and i found an advance tribe a technology and a chariot, I produced another archer and I went to the left side of he V and I found a german city, my chariot died by my archer plunder the city, by then I had two other archers coming, I conquer the other german city with the three archers and the same with the russian city,

and with one archer i conquered the xinese city that is not the capital, (i don't remember the name) and the barbarians had already conquered Beijing so there was not more civilizations,

so that is what happened I think I was lucky with the huts and I began with bronze working and warrior code that is a really good start,

I repite that I have the 4000BC and the 1300BC saved so if you want it just email me

miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

yikes!I been so busy with my .zip wars I didn't notice this thread.1300?WOW! I am impressed.Congrats
                The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Send it to Oldman, for BC Bloodlust #2!

Comment

Single or double strategy only applies to MGE IIRC.
                    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

When you folks play this bloodlust stuff, do you play with large land mass continents (ie few islands) This V-shaped continent sounds ideal for record setting.

Congrats on the year. I don't think I've won any non-OCC or any game before 1800 AD
                      Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep? [--Inspiration of Blade Runner]

"> > Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the reader who
                      >doesn't get it."--don't know.

Comment

Once again.....congratulations.
                        I suppose you did it w/o Sun-Tzu?
                        I usually wait 4 Sun-Tzu before attack and it's kinda hard to get it before 1600-1700bc.
                        I would like to see last save. This result require completely different strategy than Dave's,Smash's and mine,am i right?

If you have troubles with sending attachment,you may try my 2nd adress:
                        emperoratrix@mailcity.com
                        But i think my main adress work fine now.
                        Thanks.

sf
                        My life, my rules

Comment

Nice one Shaka, great finish year!!!!

I got your e-mail with the file, i'll have to have a look at it when i get home!!!! but you say you played on MGE?? if so i'm not going to be able to open it with my 2.42!?!? i will still post it for bcb2 if you guys like, i'm not going to be able to play this one anyway, cause i'm going over seas for a fortnight!!! But i'll set it up and do a table when i get back!!!
                          "There are not more than 5 musical notes..." - Sun Tzu
                          ...and we build an Academy for this guy... :confused:

Comment

Working...
                          X