Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this forum

Hi all,

I am new to this particular forum and Apolyton in general, although I have been active in the SMAC strategy forum. Anyhow, was wondering if any good strat guides existed for CivII online. Any and all suggestions would be quite welcome

Chris

Greetings!

AFAIK there is no good written strategy guide for multiplayer, but if you hang around these forums you'll pick up a lot of useful tips and tricks.

The old threads also contain good stuff.

Carolus

Comment

ACtually I was referring to multiplayer..sorry I didnt make my question very clear. Sorry for the confusion.

Chris

Comment

No confusion here, Chris!

I was also referring to multiplayer and to the best of my knowledge there is no MP "bible" out there.

But both this forum and the MP forum contain threads with a lot of tips and discussions of strategy for on-line civ play.

Carolus

Comment

Sorry I mustve been possessed when I typed that last message. I meant single player. My mistake.

Chris

Comment

everything you need to know about OCC

http://members.home.nl/paulvdb/occ.htm

some tidbits

http://ltswww.epfl.ch/~winkler/civ2.html#Airbase

The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Greetings and Welcome

------------------
              Apolyton Empress
              My first Web Page
              Apolyton Empress
              "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

Working...
              X