Last Stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Stands

In the same game from the "Hoovers damned" post above, I was the Romans, in fundamentalism, and I was beating the Egyptians, a republic, taking their last city, the capitol Thebes. I failed to take the city after the first attempt, though many of his units were down to yellow or red HP territory. But, the next turn, they were miraculously back to full strength? Was this an example of the AI's cheating?

A related question. When empire A conquers a city form empire B, sometimes a turn is needed to restore order before you can built new units, and sometimes not. Does anyone know the formula for which forms of gov't must wait a turn for units and which don't?

Any insights or responses are appreciated.

Sortub-

If the city has a barracks in it all damage is cured for the next turn. If you don't kill them they are good as new the next attack.
    I have no living enemies!

Comment

I dont know.Every city I've captured has been in disorder for 1 turn.

You can buy improvements while in disorder but not units.
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Sortub -

You might want to chekc your own threads sometime

Check at the bottom of here at Xin's post for some insight to your question about cities going into disorder.

------------------
        SandMonkey

"Shut up brain or I'll stab you with a qtip"
        -Homer Simpson

"Ecky ecky ecky!"
        "It's just a flesh wound!"
        - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Check out my 1602 A.D. site

Comment

Thanks for the replies, gentlemen.

I plead guilty of being denser than the Great Wall and hence will play one game following exclusively the tutorial mode instructions, thereby gaining like two cities the whole game...

It is good to find a community of fellow gamers out there. Got a 227% ranking today on Prince level.

Comment

Working...
          X