FW ai query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FW ai query

Since my isp is giving me fits I decided to play the WW1 scenario that comes with MGE.

I found it annoying and downright silly when the Americans sneak attacked me(British) on turn 2.Put a different twist on WW1.

This is typical of MGE.You just aren't gonna play scenarios as they were intended.The more I think about it,the more I think MGE is a piece of crap.It is,by far,the buggiest and most patched game I have.I keep it for multiplay only.And even that is problem plagued.

But what about scenarios?Many(most) won't run on the single player version.
    So,what about FW? I think to myself.Is it like MGE with the stupid hostile ai?.I could probably pick it up for next to nothing but not if its the same as MGE.

probably belongs in general forum
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

I don't think the AI's are bad in FW, and i just bought it. I am currently playing a WW1 scenario, also, but it has seemed to run pretty darn close to how the real war went (except the American's attacked me in 1914 instead of 1916 or whenever they really did). But since this was only a scenario, i found it to be lacking a much needed events file, since you could stay at war with russia as long as you want, even thgough in reality russia pulled out after having gone commie. I'm just about to finish up conquering European Russia, and after that i am invading Britain

------------------
    SandMonkey

"Shut up brain or I'll stab you with a qtip"
    -Homer Simpson

"Ecky ecky ecky!"
    "It's just a flesh wound!"
    - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Comment

Its funny but if one looks one can answer one's own question.

Its an add on so it would be perfect.Except there is no seperate FW mac version.FW only comes with MGE

but now I have a PC too and I can get civ2 and FW for next to nothing.Happy days!
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Working...
      X