How do I launch the spaceship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I launch the spaceship?

This may be the dumbest question ever asked here.

In my last game I conquered the world about 1900, except for a single AI city. I decided to go for high score, which I've never done before. So I patiently built up my cities and constructed the spaceship. I built the maximum-capacity ship and had it done around 1950. I didn't launch it after I completed the last module, because I wanted to grow my population more. I was going to wait until 2008 (I think it takes 12 years for that ship to arrive).

I couldn't figure out how to get back to the ship screen to launch it. I checked the menus, the Civilopedia, and the manual. Did I miss something obvious? Or is it necessary to hold of building the last module until you're actually ready to launch?

You can get to the spaceship with the F12 key. It is also in one of the menus, but I forgot which one.

Comment

Select Spaceships, under "World" on the menu bar.

Comment

Stupid! (That's me I'm referring to.) I even looked through the menus, but I have to admit that I was going pretty fast by the time I got to the "World" menu. I had expected to find it before then, and I was getting kind of panicky. I pulled out the manual and it wasn't under the "spaceship" index listings that I saw.

Now I should go back and replay from the year 2008. I hope I saved around then. It was pretty boring though, just growing population. I may not bother. At least I know for next time.

Comment

Working...
        X