No announcement yet.

How Come?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ming's right, Ras, I had plenty of time before my turn came b/c I didn't go next after Ming. I rush built the pikeman and fortified him on my turn. I should have rushbuilt the catapult.

Slowwhand, I suspect I said something a little more colorful than that.
    "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
    Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by rah
      Somewhere deep in my memory, I remember reading that it was random ...
      Actually it may not be entirely random. Whether you convert a fractional point into movement seems to depend on both the last results and the order by which you move your units. It doesn't seem like a fully fixed sequence though.
      A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
      Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

There was plenty of time between the point where he saw my attack had failed to take the city and his turn. He had all the time in the world to rush build a catapult. On the start of his turn the cat would have destroyed the many vet crusaders sitting at his door step. Instead, a sole pikeman appeared in his city on the start of his turn. Needless to say, I took the city on my next turn
        oh i see what you mean now... his turn hadnt actually started and he rush built the pikeman, sorry read your post wrong...

I hadnt actually though of doing this before, i usually so busy panicking as the othe rplayers level my cities ...
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

maybe its somthing like the oedo years???
          "Nuke em all, let god sort it out!"

Comment

no thats not it.If you save and reload before trying to climb the hill or whatever you get different results.Sometimes you make it,sometimes you don't.Trying different directions gets the same results.
            The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Working...
            X