The Blitz (beta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Blitz (beta)

Anyone out there playtesting the beta of Nemo's 'Blitz' scenario ? I'm running it on a Mac (MPG mode) and having lots of fun... and nightmares.

Main trouble is, inevitably, I can't see the AI moves - since I'm playing in MPG mode. Aside from that, I'm only into the 3rd turn, so not much to report, aside from the tactic of emptying the three airbases in the south-east near Dover before the AI's first move, as all planes there seem to get get ahnihilated by Heinkels on turn 1 (need tostart building AA units ASAP.

ANy one got any feedback - is there a thread somewhere I haven't spotted ??

I actually live a couple of 'squares' away from Biggin Hill (as per the map), so don't let the AI bomb me !
    iMac 2.16GHz Core2 Duo | Mac OS 10.4.10 | 2Gb RAM | ATI Radeon X1600 256Mb VRAM
    "At 20 years of age the will reigns, at 30 the wit, at 40 the judgment." - Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790) US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer

Some talk here

Always check the Scenario League forum for scenario goodies
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Working...
    X