No announcement yet.

I already sound like an idiot, but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I already sound like an idiot, but....

... What's OCC mean. From what I get from the 7000 posts on it is that it has a very limited number of cities. The opposite of ICS... which means Infinite City Sleaze ... or something. So anyway, thanks for any help.

^.~

Evan
    Otaku extrodinaire, and friend to the opressed kawaii.
    DeathEvan

one city challenge.

basically win by spaceship with only ever having 1 city
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

ONE CITY???? Wow. That sounds really hard, but I know that Ming did that a while ago with only one city... and in Diety no less. Hat's off to Ming... more so now that I know what that actually means.

Thanks Smash.

Evan

------------------
      DeathEvan
      DeathEvan

Comment

hehe Ming is no GOD at OCC... that title belongs to PAUL.... official civ2 winner and OCC master and embarasser of us all

------------------
        I am a civ addict. ARE U 2??????

icq 30200920

Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Yes Paul knows his OCC.He developed a very refined strategy which keeps getting him to AC earlier and earlier.I believe his "official" record is 1803.But he has gone much lower than that in "unofficial" attempts
          The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Yeah, that's why we hate him.

------------------
            finbar
            Mono Rules!

" ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I thought the record was 1793 now??? i could be mistaken though, i often am

------------------
              I am a civ addict. ARE U 2??????

icq 30200920

Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

The record I set in Aurelius' comparison game is 1775. I hope to do better in Tom DeMille's Monarchy game.

Comment

Working...
                X