Monty Python in Civ2!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monty Python in Civ2!!

For anyone who has ever seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail, this is for you....

I was watching that for the first time tonight with my girlfriend (some of you may remember her, her handel is HornStar32, i believe), and we noticed something VERY funny. There is a part where the black knight is fighting with another knight (you will remember the black knight as the one who get's dismembered by king arthur "It's just a flesh wound!"). The funny thing about this is that we noticed the sounds these two were making were the same sounds that are used for the Archers and such units in Civ2!! Next time you see this movie listen carefully, we were stunned.

"Run away! Run away!"
    "Ecky! Ecky!"

Oh, one more thing: What is the ending that all of you have seen? My girlfriend (who had seen it before) said the ending we saw tonight was different from the one she had seen on Comedy Central.

It was when Comedy Central had their SPF 100 thing.....it was about 2 or 3 years ago...

yeah basically i like the music at the end hahahahah!

Ok this bares hardly any relation to CIV2 so i am finnished

------------------
    Lex
    *~*Horn Star32*~*

How many french horn players does it take to change a lightbulb? One. The rest will stand around saying how they could of done it better.

*~*And God made the horn and said "DAMN THIS IS GOOD" *~*

Comment

ecky ecky ecky!

[This message has been edited by HornStar32 (edited January 16, 2000).]
      How many french horn players does it take to change a lightbulb? One. The rest will stand around saying how they could of done it better.

*~*And God made the horn and said "DAMN THIS IS GOOD" *~*

Comment

The ending I have has Arthur and Bedivere approaching the castle with the Holy Grail. Of course, the French have gotten there first. Arthur and Bed. walk away, and they call upon a huge army to help them storm the castle. As the huge army charges the castle, the cops pull up and arrest Arthur and Bed. for the killing of the noted historian.
        Don't try to out-weird me. I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal. - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Comment

That's the end, all right.

------------------
          finbar
          Mono Rules!

" ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Allready covered this topic once, "you son of silly person"
            Arguing on the internet is like running in the 'special olympics.'
            Even if you win you're still a ******.

Comment

Had a chance to take a really close look at the scene where the knight kills the "noted historian" with a super-fancy video setup. It isn't Arthur or any of the other lead characters. D@mned Frogs set them up!

Comment

Working...
              X