Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many turns of lost science and trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many turns of lost science and trade?

When your city goes into disorder from growth or units outside.... how many turns of lost science do you have if you correct the problem right away? Is it only the disorder turn or is it the next one where it says "order restored to Samarkand"?????

I am wondering if you in fact lose two turns of gold and science or just one.

Also..... i feel like an idiot for saying this but until about two months ago... i just assumed the grain box overflowed if there was excess grain that turn.... i did't realize that it had to fill and then the next turn it would overflow

I must be a lousy micromanager because my cities are always going into disorder from growth.... i tend not to focus on them as much as i do my war effort..... think of how much better i would be if i could only multitask.... damm i need a computer to do these things
    Anyways chalk me up for the Stupid Apolytoner of the year award..... anyone else with other blemishes to their record

------------------
    They call me Mr. Fierce

Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

One turn. Science and money or trade is zero as well as shield production. Food is still produced.

Hey War4ever, are you a democracy during war? Some times I keep the luxuries high when I'm in war and science low. Maybe even 50/50 tax/luxury if I'm attacking a science rich AI. That eliminates careless mistakes and grows the land and keeps bringing in money to fuel the war effort.

Keep that chin up--tough guy!

A.
    Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep? [--Inspiration of Blade Runner]

"> > Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the reader who
    >doesn't get it."--don't know.

Comment

1 turn.City building and research seems to come before growth.ie-say you have just seen your first size 1 unhappy.If you rush a unit,then the unit is finished before your city goes into disorder.

Your size 3 city food box is full.12 sheilds needed to finish 3rd unit.Producing 6.Next turn:6 sheilds added, 3rd unit not finished,citizen added-disorder

Now if you needed 6 sheild to complete 3rd defender you get:6 sheilds added.3rd defender finished.New citizen added-no disorder.

So,I think its done Sheilds,Gold,Beakers,Food.In that order.I think.Definetly food last.....I think...hehe

One of the necessary pains of micromanaging.And deity level.You must make adjustments before a new citizen is added.(if necessary)You should be able to completely eliminate disorder caused by new citizens.Course you get lazy or miscalculate and get disorder anyhoo
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Aurelius and SMash thanks much for clarifying.... i always play deity and raging but i often don't pay close attention to my cities so they often go in disorder and then i correct the problem... is probably why i don' break any of the records but i still always win.....

I tend to just grind it out... although i pay much more attention when i play MP... even then i have lapses

------------------
        They call me Mr. Fierce

Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
        X