Helpful Strategies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpful Strategies

Alright, Let see i have been playing Civ2 for about a month now. Slowly but surely i am learning the important things about the game. I was just curious could you post a number of different strategies that you could do to be sucessful in the game. I am just curious to read and try them to get a better feel for what i like to do and about the game it self. Thanks!

------------------
    Lex
    *~*Horn Star32*~*

How many french horn players does it take to change a lightbulb? One. The rest will stand around saying how they could of done it better.

*~*And God made the horn and said "DAMN THIS IS GOOD" *~*

Build Caravans, seems to be very good advice given around here alot. Use them for wonders and trade routs and don't forget the food routs to grow your science city

------------------
    A russian never forgets
    Don't invade Russia in the winter time.

Comment

The best advice I can think of is to go back and pour over this forum's contents.It contains all the answers that have been discovered to date.There are players that have played forever but don't post much anymore.That goldmine is way in the back pages or possibly archived.
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Smash hit the nail on the head. I've been reading (and printing) these threads for the last few days and have learned TONS of new tips.

My own best piece of advice? Have fun. And ALWAYS nuke the Mongols. LOL.

PS. And ABSOLUTELY bookmark this site!!!
        ------------------
        Frodo lives!

And better dead than "Red"... or green... or blue... or.......
        [This message has been edited by kcbob (edited December 17, 1999).]
        Frodo lives!

Comment

Thanks for your replys. I know i will learn as i play the game more and more, as well as read into these posts.
          How many french horn players does it take to change a lightbulb? One. The rest will stand around saying how they could of done it better.

Comment

Thanks for your replys. I know i will learn as i play the game more and more, as well as read into these posts.

------------------
            Lex
            *~*Horn Star32*~*

Comment

Working...
            X