No announcement yet.

Deity+5 6 AD Landing. Read it and weep!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deity+5 6 AD Landing. Read it and weep!

My computer has a
    very fortunate bug. During this game it charged me the normal amount of beakers, but instead of increasing, the cost decreased The cost was down to one after a very short time. By 3000 BC I had discovered every tech. . The rest was a matter of going fundy, ICSing, and buying the ship. The strange thing is, my computer doesn't save games properly now. The city sizes are things like #5( and B with an exponent 5 . The same thing happened to my 1136 AD game, but it happened later on. See the 1001 a space odyssey thread for more. This happens on all levels, not just superdiety. I suppose I have to reinstall civ, but this bug has been fun.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

What is Deity +5? (Super Deity?)
    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Read the 'Super Deity' thread on Civ2 General for more information on levels higher than Deity (and higher barb levels too!).

Comment

samson, here's the strategy we've been looking for!

Comment

I weep ... tears of laughter
          "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
          "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Hmm. I was more impressed before you told us about the bug...

Comment

Working...
            X