• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most mad challenge

Is it possible to win with :

- Level : Deity + 5 god hates you
    - Raging Hordes + 1 (Does + 2 be possible ?) barbarian wrath
    - Polar start place (For 1 occ start, is it so bad ?)
    - Only two civilizations (Advances will cost a lot ! This is the point!)
    - Big random earth (More bechers needed for an Advance. Damned !)

And size one OCC ?

Solo, Samson, EST, Ribanna, Oedo, Arii, EOL, LaFayette and others...
    Ready ? Go !!!!
    I'm sure you'll can !
    Henri Bourjade
    homepage
    http://hbourj.free.fr/henri00.jpg

I did it. 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I said this result to a friend, a good player (He doesn't know Appolyton Great Bibliotheque) :

His answer :

A propos du challenge OCC1: tu me prends pour un naïf ???
      Tu veux dire que il y en a qui ont gagné au niveau divinité avec une seule ville de 1 habitant sans tricher ???
      Sans tricher signifie aussi sans créer un monde avec 150 huttes ni sauvegarder avant chaque combat...

Dans ce cas, il ne reste que le challenge ultime: gagner sans fonder de ville...

meaning :
      In connection with challenge OCC1: you take to me for naive??? You want to say that somebody gained on the level divinity with only one town of 1 inhabitant without cheating??? Without cheating also means without creating a world with 150 huts nor to back up before each combat...

In this case, there remains only the ultimate challenge: to gain without founding city...
      Henri Bourjade
      homepage

Comment

In this case, there remains only the ultimate challenge: to gain without founding city...
        AC spaceship of course
        (Bloodlust has a dim chance to be possible so there will be someone who actually does it)
        Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

Its easier to win bloodlust without a city, because when you don't have a city, you almost always get mercenaries from huts.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

To win without a city

Or maybe : You wait the start of an AI spaceship; and your settler jumps into it !!!
            Henri Bourjade
            homepage

Comment

Working...
            X