Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite civ? Old questions again, but still...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite civ? Old questions again, but still...

And how about your favourite civ?

------------------

What trying to get enough posts to become a civer . My favorite civ is the Franks I almost always do custom. BTW up for a game right now?

AVE CAESAR
    ___
    CtG
    [This message has been edited by Caesar the Great (edited November 02, 1999).]
    I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

TOURNAMENT GAMES? (don't have the faintest idea of what they are)

i follow the motion

------------------
      Alien Infiltrate

Comment

Russians!!!
        OK,

------------------
        Alien Infiltrate

[This message has been edited by Hodad (edited November 09, 1999).]

Comment

I like all the ancient civs! Romans, Greeks, Egyptians and so on.

Plus the Sioux Nation which I see as a representative for all those tribes and civilisations that have been exterminated by us Europeans. I always try to play a peaceful game as the Sioux, defensive fighting only, no pollution and a spotless reputation.

Although it's only a game it just doesn't feel right to play as the Americans or any other young civ. Still do to vary the game, though.

BTW, nice way to kill the thread...

Carolus

[This message has been edited by Carolus Rex (edited November 02, 1999).]

Comment

HODAD!!! damnit, get one of your other bodies to edit out some of those !!! it has f'ed up the thread!!
            Be the bid!

Comment

It makes a difference?!? I always play the Americans, what else for us Yanks? Hate the turquoise color though.

Comment

I'm with Carolus on the Sioux. I also like to play the Celts in a swift assault style.

My least favourite civ is the Americans, and I take great pleasure that they labour under the curse of turquoise. I crush the wretched anomylies to dust under the jack boot of whichever civ I am. I do it first, even if they are on the far side of the world, just to make sure they know it is a vendetta...and then feel good for the rest of the day.
                www.neo-geo.com

Comment

Damnation, My work computer seems to double post everything. Sorry about this.

Still I suppose it'll see me lose my loathsome Junior Civer tag all the sooner
                  [This message has been edited by johnmcd (edited November 03, 1999).]
                  www.neo-geo.com

Comment

For absolutely no rational reason, I like choosing Celtic or Viking.

Comment

It's easy, the Vikings! I don't like that the first town will be Trondheim, but I can take it.

Otherwise I custom the Russians (like their city names the best).

Comment

Its true! vikings are cool, and the reason I bought Age of Kings.

Now lets see if this double posts again.
                        www.neo-geo.com

Comment

Why the mighty Mongolian Hordes of course.... what else did you expect
                          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I used to love to be customized Germans (Hoodwinkers) in the old civ where the music for them was cool<---Remember? And the awesome grey color of the Mongols/Indians!
                            But now I settle for blue if possible, and just try to paint other needy towns appropriated-ly.

------------------
                            The journey itself is the thing~Odysseus

The journey itself is the thing~Odysseus

Comment

Vikings are cool, but I don't have any special favourite. Sometimes I custom civs that are not in the game but are ancient, such as the Sumerians, Mayas, Arabs and so on. But it's hard to find good city names!

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X