No announcement yet.

WLTCD but no city growth??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You two must be uber-competitive to go through that more than once.........in fact once would be bad enough.

Comment

Actually the first few times weren't bad because we really didn't understand how anal to be. But then once you figure how to easily max all the points outside of pop, the only way to do better was pop. Then the food caravan groups were theorized and ANAL took on a whole new meaning. After that, Ming set a new record based on it. I beat it, then he beat me. AND I GAVE UP

So I only played the SUPER SUPER ANAL game once. Ming did it twice. But don't worry, he won that exchange

RAH
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

ouch
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

It distresses me that the moderators at this fine forum are playing anal games with each other... multiplayer.

Somehow that just sounds fundamentally wrong.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
            It distresses me that the moderators at this fine forum are playing anal games with each other... multiplayer.

Somehow that just sounds fundamentally wrong.
            Now come one, that's not what they said and you know it.

It was super super anal games.

Comment

its all good if they bring lube :P

Comment

You people are sick.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                  You people are sick.
                  Well you did kinda ask for it.

I would have made a similar crack (crack, hur hur) myself but I dismissed it as too uncouth, until someone else started it, of course.

Perhaps surprising that such a unladylike joke should come from where it did.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                    You people are sick.
                    Most of these kids are too young to remember Paul Lynde
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

I wish I was that young.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"growth can put you in a -1 situation"
                        I hate it when that happens! One of the more annoying aspects of the game in my opinion!!!
                        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                        Drake Tungsten
                        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                        Albert Speer

Comment

You can utilise the -1 situation -- in a current game I have a stable 4 city with an Ein - by dint of celebrating it to five, putting in the Eins and letting it starve back to 4!

SG[1]
                          "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                          "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Lol are you going to use the smiley I suggested on every post now?

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Gits
                              You can utilise the -1 situation -- in a current game I have a stable 4 city with an Ein - by dint of celebrating it to five, putting in the Eins and letting it starve back to 4!

SG[1]
                              Hmmm, didn't know you could do that. Not sure why I would, but there's always a need for everything eventually.

RAH
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

many times i will build a set out of a size five that is maxed with scientists, only to keep them that way unless i know i can wltcd it back up again...

great way to use scientists on a city less than five

Comment

Working...
                                X