No announcement yet.

Darwin's Voyage Observation and Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My experience from my OCC games is that all beakers accumulated before DV was built are lost, not just the ones accumulated in that turn. When DV is finished you start with zero beakers towards your next advance. The city that built DV and all cities processed after that will contribute beakers to the new advance.

Comment

This certainly is easy enough to test. The next time someone has a single city cranking out a discovery every 2 turns, just save when the box is half filled and try building Darwin's (a) with the science still cranked up and (b) with the science set at zero. If you "lose" the beakers already in the box after building Darwin's and then accumulate beakers for that turn after constuction is complete, the box should be half full before advancing to the next turn in (a) and empty in (b). If the other way around (you keep the sciences already in the box but don't accumulate any for that turn), the results will be reversed. If it is the latter, it would then be advisable to set science to zero before building the wonder.
      "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
      Jonathan Swift

Comment

Working...
      X