Clear All

• LOL! you gotta be kidding....

check this out.

ya think anything "creative" occured?

now the challenge...

can you duplicate it?

no hints

this is NOT smilo's pg
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Smash (edited March 26, 2001).]</font>
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

I guess you got me, Smash -- is it a scenario? I really don't have a clue

------------------
    Scouse Git[1]

"Staring at your screen in horror and disbelief when you open a saved game is one of the fun things of a succession game " - Hueij
    "The Great Library must be built!"
    "A short cut has to be challenging,
    were it not so it would be 'the way'."
    - Paul Craven
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

LOL
      Did you use Corel Draw or Paintbrush?
      (I hope you give us a clue some day)

------------------
      aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental
      Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

They all start on the arctic, Brazillians are the only human player. Two A1 civs never found (they don't on the poles, I think). The Brazilians do found but their first city is sacked by an A1 civ which picked up a unit from tipping a hut. Second Brazillian city prospers and goes on to eventually launch?

But - hang on. Can't be right. The hut unit would register on the powergraph.

Damn.

Guess a good bit more "creativity" is required.

Comment

How about Barbs sack first city before a unit is built - or catch it after it has sent its unit exploring, second settler founds and city stays at size 1 for ever ...

------------------
          Scouse Git[1]

"Staring at your screen in horror and disbelief when you open a saved game is one of the fun things of a succession game " - Hueij
          "The Great Library must be built!"
          "A short cut has to be challenging,
          were it not so it would be 'the way'."
          - Paul Craven
          "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
          "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

must be a scenario with objectives... the standard powergraph has an absolute scale, not a relative one.. that would mean this player almost lost his 30 cities empire but could take it all back... it's more likely he had lost the only objective city on the map and re-conquered it.. doesn't explain the parabolic increase in the early phase though...

Comment

This was actually a submission for a hall of fame.A regular game with no cheat flag flying.

The game was obviously edited.There is hex position that controls the cheat flag.

Needless to say,this player started with slightly more than 2 settlers Probably numerous cities,techs,units and gold.You can't top out after maybe 10 turns.

Then did some turn# changes to "hide" the start.But,the PG doesn't lie.He starts at approx 1/4 the way up on the PG.The huge dip is when the game year was "adjusted"

Whats really sad,is the player was "only" able to score 18,000.
              The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

So Smash does this now answer my question from the "3015 on Deity" link. (about civs disappearing and re-emerging)If so how come the Dunn Graph has the top score of (I think) 1498% on your site. Have you already confirmed its legitimacy?

Comment

They don't actually let me do anything

Check this out.The downward spikes can be explained....somewhat

Comment

Thanks Smash
                    The explanation about the end game seems to be okay. But I am not yet totally convinced. It seems that casualties from the military advisor are also wiped out, 'cos I am sure that some early units such as warriors and phalanx must show somewhere. But the reasoning is sound so I think I have to have a cheat game to test the theories. Seeing is believing. I still think that saving a game every 100 years should done if entry into the hall of fame is your goal. It is not painful or time consuming to hit that save button. Also it would give others a good incite into tactics as I think everyone has their own tactics, even if the game plan is the same. (ie OCC, Perfectionist, ICS, ICtradeS)
                    Myself I think that the ultimate challenge is Deity/raging hoardes on a computer gen map. I think that part of the challenge is not knowing about the map you are playing on. Sometimes I have a friend set the start up for me so I have absolutely no Idea, but I have to continue no matter what. It can be a real bummer or challenge if you find that you are on a cold world full of islands. But it adds to fun, in my opinion.
                    I have never actually used the cheat button for any extent exept for exprimentation, so to play a whole game will be something different.

thanks again Smash

Comment

This is old news, really old news. Everyone already knows he cheated to do that.

Comment

apparently not, EP

Comment

Working...
                        X