Waste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waste

I'm well on in a game and some of my cities are showing significant numbers of Waste shields. Do you worry about that? If so, what should I do about it?

As always, thanks for the help.
    Jack

If, for some good reason, you don't intend to change to a higher form of gov.t for quite a while you might also look to see where your capital is. If your expansion took you out and away from your present capital (as it may well have if you are on a lage map and started on the coast) then look to see if you have a city which is now, or soon will be, near the centre of your civ and set that city to buld a new palace.

It's costly but it will cut down on the waste. The bigger you are the more likely this is to be worthwhile.

PS Moving to a higher form of gov.t is the only long term answer really tho'. Examine your good reason not to carefully.

Comment

Things to do about corruption and waste: build a courthouse or get a more advanced form of government.

Comment

Good answer, E Street. A corollary, just make sure you don't have a high trade city on the edge of your territory that would be negatively impacted by moving the palace further away to the center.

Comment

Working...
        X