Is this Madden Strategy or What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Madden Strategy or What?

I was looking for a football strategy forum and clicked on a link, then ended up here. This isn't football, is it?

But, I do recall a game my brother once owned call Civil Order or Civil-something. Some thing about cities and war and other stuff. Is this related to anything I just said- all I remember is that my brother had cities lined up across the land and he'd use them to move ships across continents. I thought it was ****ing stupid, but I guess it choked his chicken.

Can anyone tell me anything?

hehe..well this definetly isn't football.This is civilization 2.The greatest game ever

Caution-Dont start.You'll never stop.This is one of the most addictive things in the world.

[This message has been edited by Smash (edited May 27, 2000).]
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Aw, I'm already addicted to steroids, so what's a computer game going to do?

------------------
      "[I would put it, but its laced with profanity]"

Comment

oh...not much I spose.Just things like work/school,eating and sleeping become secondary
        The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Mel,
          Buy CIV II MPG. Open it up and play on diety level right away. Now, dont forget to take those steroids either. After a few hours of this, you wil go beserk and trash your computer. This way you wont have to worry about finding anything on the web again.

Comment

Working...
          X