Apolyton CivII hall of fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton CivII hall of fame

Okay, I decided that the only record I will even try to break is the warlord one. I think I can do it. All I need is 11,000 Points. I think I can get around 14000. Any of you beaten 11,000 pts on warlord(thats 550%)?

------------------
    MasterBob,
    Master of all Bobs,
    Webmaster---Come to the Civworld Forums

If you do not go the wise way of the fish, you shall slowly go the way of the buffalo.

not even close. I think 4500 is the highest I've gotten on Warlord. I just don't think I have the paitence for that.

I've never tried to run up the score like that in civ2. I did in smac for that hall of fame (it's under a different name). But it was much easier with drop colony pods and hydroponic pods . Civ2 would take just straight terraforming to boost the population score. And you only get 400 for the spaceship.
    [This message has been edited by Black Bart (edited February 28, 2000).]

Comment

Deity.
      Extreme Boredom sets in between 16,000 and 18,000.
      No glory is worth that brain numbing experience.

RAH
      Been there, done that, never going again.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Diety
        Bored myself to tears getting past Rah... Launched my space ship way early just to stop the torture... 20,000+ If I had waited, I could have gotten to 30,000

But as Rah says... it just isn't worth it
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Deity
          I was pullin my hair out when I quit at 4000.You 2 must be very stubborn to get those scores.Way too much like work!
          The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

We're twins, stubborn, way too competitive.
            I could stand the pain if it would let me beat him.
            Actually I set the record and it took him a couple of months to beat it. And he took it just far enough past to discourage me from trying to top it, because I know he didn't want to do it again.

RAH
            Never again.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X