BloodLust Record???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BloodLust Record???

I salute all of the excellent early AD, or (scenario) late BC landings. Just a question...

What is the record for earliest bloodlust victory? I know this has much to do with the luck of the draw in random map creation, but what's the earliest year on a small, medium, large, unlimited map with six opposing civ's?

Just curious...

-Bob
    Semper ubi sub ubi!

This thread was just done a few days ago. "Any early conquest dates out there?".
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

My bad.

bob
      Semper ubi sub ubi!

Comment

I've done it before 1 A.D. But that was early on when I just started playing Civ II (1996 I guess).

In terms of point and percentages as a part of your game score, it's not a good idea to kill off the other civilizations early on. The way you get the most points is to have the largest populations. If you build the max number of cities (256) and place them in a well thought-out manner, you will rack up the points (I think the most I ever got from population was something like 18,000 points). The reason is that you get points for all of your population even when you reach the 320,000,000 barrier (your population still grows, it just doesn't show on the screen).

A sideline to that "ultimate" game was that after you reach 256 future technologies, you go back to 1 and start over AND loose all of those extra points.

Comment

wow m,usat be pretty boring to get to 256 Future techs !!!!
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I don´t want to show off but I think that I have the record

I conquered the world in 1300BC in deity level in a small map, I used to have the file of the start but I lost it a while ago
            Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
            Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
            miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Conquered the opposition on a medium map by 1000 BC.- 6 civs, but there was only one island which all the civs were on- I designed it myself.
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
              X