• Show
Clear All

• conmcb25
    replied
    The file?

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Nick
    replied
    Spanish Fleet Engaged Outside Malaga! 2 Spanish Caravels Sunk!

Leave a comment:

• conmcb25
    replied
    Originally posted by El Awrence
    Make love to a duck, I missed it! Will play asap!
    OK as long as its a female duck!

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Nick
    replied
    Make love to a duck, I missed it! Will play asap!

Leave a comment:

• conmcb25
    replied
    El?

Just a reminder its about 9 hours till "official" Bump time.

Leave a comment:

• conmcb25
    replied
    Ah Darius living life on the edge I see!

Well if nothing else it will certainly be entertaining watching you get banned, AGAIN!

Leave a comment:

• Darius871
    replied
    Are you wacked out of your head man? It's barely been 24 hours since Henrik posted the file, and 10 hours since I saw it!

Originally posted by conmcb25 Darius I think you need to check or change your zip program. I had no problem unzipping it either. I use win zip and windows 98 or XP. Both worked. Just wanted to let you know.
    Y'all know me, my computer would have to burst into flames before I get off my ass and fix it.

Besides, like I already said, this has only occurred with this file, with downloading the scenario, and with a file in the Another Imperialism 1870 game (btw, could someone unzip that one for me if they have time? FiGu seems to be taking a while on it) That's three times out of hundreds of files I've unzipped, so nothing I'll lose sleep over.

Originally posted by conmcb25 According to Ming I guess it takes up too much bandwith and is unfair to our dial in colleages. Hey I don't make the rules because I dont own the site. But as someone who has been banned before for insulting a mod I found out its just better to get along than fight the system. As long as I can call you a heathen infidel and you call me a pig dog and we have fun doing it that what this is all about!
    Aw, and I wanted "Steve's a . " to roll across the screen to punish him for his bumping.

- Revolution in Denmark! The peasants have risen up and stormed Copenhagen with torches and pitchforks to demand more civil liberties from the government and to end its aggressive policies in the Empire. Kristian has agreed to major political reforms, and their fruits will be born in the coming years.

- In the meantime, the king has offered a great big to Spain and Austria.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darius871; May 7, 2003, 21:51.

Leave a comment:

• jim panse
    replied
    BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!

Leave a comment:

• yaroslav
    replied
    I've 56kbps model dial connection I hope I'll get DSL or cable soon

Leave a comment:

• conmcb25
    replied
    Bloody hell, people without at least a 56.6k modem in the age of DSL, T3 and other superior connection types don't deserve to surf the net!
    Maybe but if they were reliable players I would welsome them with open arms. I think the days of dial in are numbered. I switched to dsl last fall and will never go back! (And Im a cheap-skate!)

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Nick
    replied
    Bloody hell, people without at least a 56.6k modem in the age of DSL, T3 and other superior connection types don't deserve to surf the net!

Leave a comment:

• conmcb25
    replied
    BTW BUMP DARIUS!

Leave a comment:

• conmcb25
    replied
    What's wrong with the marquee?
    According to Ming I guess it takes up too much bandwith and is unfair to our dial in colleages. Hey I don't make the rules because I dont own the site. But as someone who has been banned before for insulting a mod I found out its just better to get along than fight the system. As long as I can call you a heathen infidel and you call me a pig dog and we have fun doing it that what this is all about!

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Nick
    replied
    What's wrong with the marquee?

Leave a comment:

• jim panse
    replied
    BUMP

Leave a comment:

Working...
X