Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Anybody. How do I get invloved in multi games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Anybody. How do I get invloved in multi games?

I am new to this site. However I am a veteran of civ 2 mge. My question is how to join games and get invloved in them. I have been browsing through the site and I can't seem to be able to do it. I would appreciate anypersons help, My icq number is 153473764 if you want to contact me there.

Thanks Roderick.

Re: Help! Anybody. How do I get invloved in multi games?

Originally posted by roderick
    I am new to this site. However I am a veteran of civ 2 mge. My question is how to join games and get invloved in them. I have been browsing through the site and I can't seem to be able to do it. I would appreciate anypersons help, My icq number is 153473764 if you want to contact me there.

Thanks Roderick.
    Take it to the Civ2 MP Forum and tell them you are the greatest player ever!!!!

They will be lining up to prove you wrong.

Trust me.

Edit: Here is the proper forum:

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I moved this from the community forum to this one...

It seemed the right thing to do...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Check out the topped thread here in the right forum.

Comment

or you could go here day or night 24/7 to find a game http://zone.msn.com/
          HawkHunter Chief of the Crusaders Tribe.. http://www.rathergood.com/vines/

Comment

Shhh Hawk, that link is considered blasphemy at this site

Comment

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have added you to my ICQ!

You are welcome to contact me too, for setting up games! Of course the settings should be diety 1x1x random worlds. RAH rules.
                winzity ICQ 30339567
                Please note I don't longer use the mail address winzity@hotmail.com.
                Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Comment

You've taken the first step by posting. I moved it to this forum because this is where the MP players are.

Just post your availabilty and the settings you want to play, and see what happens.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thank you for all of your help. I am looking forward to the games.

Comment

I have not seen you on ICQ

yet. Which times are you online there, so we can agree a playtime?
                      winzity ICQ 30339567
                      Please note I don't longer use the mail address winzity@hotmail.com.
                      Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Comment

wanna play too
                        "God's in his heaven All's right with the world"

Comment

Working...
                        X