Only in MP...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in MP...........

I joined an MP game in 4000BC, Chinese allready had Alpha.

Anyone seen this before?
    Attached Files

.bmps are no fun

and no, i've not seen that before
    Attached Files
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Looks fishy to me.It would seem as though Republic could be your first tech.Never seen that before.Civs will get techs if they start the game as an AI.

starting tech are not white.Where did Literacy come from at 4000BC?.a hut?
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

I started with alpha only, I researched writing and code myself and got Lit from a hut.

Pretty strange though to be in rep at 3250.

Comment

oops.Didn't notice the date.Not paying attention again.

Whats up with this early Republic nonsense? I never understood it in MP games.
          The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Early republic is the best way to play. Especially in duels. Gone are the days when people raced to Monarchy and massed Knights. Now it's a rush to republic and amassing Cavalry and Dragoons.

Comment

What the heck do you know about this? Your small, all 1 cont. hut grabbing horse race games are over long before government changing makes a difference.
              8 Time Game League Champion!
              Oh, Its True, Its Dang True!

Comment

Working...
              X