No announcement yet.

2194 Days of War Gigamap #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, my dear ally, the only thing flying the british flag will be some exile government anywhere when I´m done.

don´t worry, I´ll smash them.

Comment

• BUMP

Comment

• Jim you've obviously never seen what SAS is actually capable of then...

Take a look here: http://www.historic-battles.com/yabb...;threadid=1226

This is what SAS was able to accomplish against Steve and I.

Pap

Comment

• Hah! Jim! i guess you will be meeting a powerfull enemy!!
          "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
          Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Originally posted by Pap1723

This is what SAS was able to accomplish against Steve and I.
            Maybe he's just good as the bad guys and bad as the Brits. nyah.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

• come on figu, post the turn that i can smash you! ;-)

Comment

• 7 german units destroyed.. no less, no more

Allies cmon, Invade germany!!!
                Attached Files

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!

Comment

• darius?
                  If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
                  Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

• Won't have access for a few days...
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Jim, you didn't notice a TON of Japanese units moving as you loaded your turn? They're scattered all over the place!

Should we redo the turn guys, or play on?

Here's the fixed file:

Japan_Apr_1942.zip
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• there were no japanese units movig, darius, really. i haven´t seen them. let the others decide, to me it´s not important.

Comment

• Germany seizes vital territories!

Ok, for I played this turn the 3rd time (first time it was my own stupidity, second time Darius hasn´t pressed Ctrl-N) this is now the ultimative Axis turn of April, 1942.

I start with the report from the East.

* Eastern Front: This month saw a lot of astonishing victories of the Army of the East. [Sorry to say this FiGu but this time I think I broke your neck ]
                          Cities taken/captured/liberated: Murmansk, Leningrad, Gorkiy, Stalingrad (and smashed the counter-offensive, only one T-34 remains ), Grozny and Baku.
                          Also vast numbers of soldiers, planes and tanks were destroyed with only relative few Axis casualties.

* Western Europe: Liberated the cities of Cherbourg and Amsterdam and sent massive reinforcements to strengthen the Army of the West. In the OKW´s opinion the ideal period for any kind of invasion is now over.

* Northern Africa: Supported by the Luftwaffe the Panzergruppe Afrika commanded by Field Marshal Rommel encircled the british defenders of Egypt and stormed the Suez Channel. With the Eastern Mediterranean now closed for the Allies, Gibraltar is supposed to be taken next.

Ok, that´s it for April. Next month I will smash the USSR back to the Stone Age. That´s a promise !
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Here is the Chinese and American turn, same as before.

Pap
                            Attached Files

Comment

• now it´s legal. bump

Comment

• still 9 hours!!

Comment

Working...
                                X